Lots done already!

DTSGUY

Hello everyone, Ive had my 2010 Journey SXT for a couple months now and ive done so much to it already. Its silver and ive done the following to it........

*Flat Black with Red outline Racing Stripes

*Flat Black Powder Coat the original 19" rims with a Red Stripe

*Painted the brake Calipers Red

*Changed the 2010 all crome grill to a 2011 crome with black grill (Now I want to change it again to all black)

*Magnaflow Custome Exhaust with Black Tips

*K&N Air Filter

*Hypertech high performance computer program

*Changed the stock radio to double din Pioneer DVD receiver

I want to do more but I need to slow down cause its costing so much money but it looks so good. Ill try to upload a few pictures in the next few days Ive already tried but it says my pictures are too big so I need to try to make them smaller. If you want me to send you some pictures send me your email and ill send them to you.

What I still want to do is.........

*Change the front grill to all black (If anyone has one that is 2011 and newer let me know if you wanna trade. I have a 2009-2010 and a 2011-2013 both are stock and both are in good condition).

*Change the front headlights to the ones that are black inside.

*Change the original speakers to Hertz High Energy with one 10" Subwoofer.

Thats about it for now until I think of something else cause you know there's always something!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated on April 24th 2014

What I still want to do is.........

*Change the front grill to all black (If anyone has one that is 2011 and newer let me know if you wanna trade. I have a 2009-2010 and a 2011-2013 both are stock and both are in good condition).

*Change the front headlights to the ones that are black inside.

*Change the original speakers to Hertz High Energy with one 10" Subwoofer.

Click on the link bellow to see my changes.

http://www.dodgejourneyforum.com/topic/5621-finaly-my-much-awaited-blacked-out-lights-and-front-grill/

The list bellow has also been done.

*The above in red has now been done but I didnt go with Hertz speakers I went with Power Bass and Rockford Fosgate with 2 amps.

*HID lights conversion.

*Fog light bulbs changed to match the HID's color.

*Changed all interior lights to Canbus LED's.

*Aries custom floor mats.

*Weather tech window wind deflectors.

*Lower front grill and fog light black shrouds changed from 2010's to 2012's to match upper grill.

*Tint rear tail lights just a little bit I dont want them to be completely black.

Next Goal

*20" wheels and tires. (Ive said in the past that I wasnt gonna go with aftermarket wheels but It has been eating at me so much that Ive given in and decided to go ahead and do it but Im gonna only use them during non snowy season.)

*Change all rear lights to LED's

As of right now I think thats gonna be it...............Will See!!!!!!!!..........Maybe.....Or not....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated June 25th 2014

*As you may have already seen I got my 20x9" Viper Replica Wheels

Edited by DTSGUY

Sounds awesome! Would love to see pictures. Try uploading them to Photobucket. Once you've done that, the picture will appear in your library. Each thumbnail will have four buttons underneath it. Click the button labeled "direct", copy it, then click the "image" button in the toolbar that appears in this window when you reply or post to a topic. A window opens and you paste the url into the window and your pictures will display once you've posted to the forum.

you can plasti-dip the chrome grill black instead of just buying a black one, then if you decide you don't want it black, just peel off the pasti-dip and you'll get your chrome back shiny like new! (pasti-dip will remove all dirty or w.e left on the grille making it look brand new)

Sounds awesome! Would love to see pictures. Try uploading them to Photobucket. Once you've done that, the picture will appear in your library. Each thumbnail will have four buttons underneath it. Click the button labeled "direct", copy it, then click the "image" button in the toolbar that appears in this window when you reply or post to a topic. A window opens and you paste the url into the window and your pictures will display once you've posted to the forum.

Thanks for the info. I did upload some pics into my gallery. More pics to come.

you can plasti-dip the chrome grill black instead of just buying a black one, then if you decide you don't want it black, just peel off the pasti-dip and you'll get your chrome back shiny like new! (pasti-dip will remove all dirty or w.e left on the grille making it look brand new)

Thanks, Ive never heard of Plasti Dip. Im gonna look into it.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...