I have a 2012 Journey SXT and im replacing the high and low beams with Sylvania Silverstar zxe.

https://www.sylvania.com/en-us/products/automotive/Pages/silverstar-zxe.aspx

I also want to change the fog lights so they match the lights. I cant find any that will work. Does anyone know of any that will fit and match the new high and low beams? Also how do you take the light bulbs out?

• 2 months later...

The fogs are Psx24w bulbs, not many out there. Have read on some other forums that there are Psx24w HID's available but they don't "exactly" fit and require some modifications to fit into the fog light housings. The stockers on our 2013 seem to be pretty good, but I love to upgrade to HID. Our 09 DJ had horrid headlights and the first thing I did was upgrade to HID for both beams (9005 & 9006). The headlight/fog combination on the 2013 far outshines the ones on the 09, to the point my wife was saying "look at how bright it is!!". There are differing opinions for installing HID's in standard housings...to the point of it being illegal in some areas. HID's are designed to be used in HID housings for proper lighting. Aafter installing the HID's in the 09, I did re-aim them and never had anyone "flash" us. Do some internet searches for HID's in standard housings and see the differing opinions going headlong into HID's in every housing. Personally, I feel HID's in standard housings for fogs is ok because they are low to the ground to begin with so may not blind oncoming drivers as much as sticking them into the headlights.

Edit: Sorry, think I went off on a tangent there....your headlight choice is good. Whatever you get for fogs, just make sure they are the same "color temperature" as the headlights and they will look the same.

Edited by jkeaton