Bug removal

saskaman

Just got back from a trip and the front of the Journey is covered in bugs. What is the best and safest method of bug removal. Read that WD-40 worked good and was safe. Has anyone tried this, I don't want to wreck my paint.

I just got back from a road trip as well. I bought some Duragloss Bug Remover from a Canadian company called Eshine. It cost $7.69 for a 22 0unce bottle and it worked very well. The website is www.eshine.ca

I have a 2700PSI gas pressure washer. I spray the front with the cleaner/degreaser, let it soak while I spray the rest of the truck then blast it. Most come off on the first pass if I let them soak long enough. The really dry exploded ones take a couple of seconds at full PSI.

If you wash your DJ as often as I do, the pressure washer pays for itself in less than a year.

Good luck and PS... I wouldn't use WD40 on paint unless your going to clean & wax the area - same day.

• 9 months later...