How do I find out my bolt pattern and offset?

hereticj

I currently have 235/55/19 Michelins on. I would like to upgrade to a new set of rims to go with these tires.

I keep getting different numbers for the bolt pattern, depending on which site and calculator I use.

Is there anywhere I can get a definitive number on what I should be shopping for?

Thanks

Yes it is 5x5 or 5x127 both the same just standard and metric size . Look under jeeps ,Grand Cherokee they have same pattern . Just watch width I think max width for Journey is 8.5 inch .

Edited by Bubba

Correct:

5 Lug by 5in. or 127mm bolt spacing. (Both of these measurements 5x5" or 5x127 are the same thing.)

+45mm offset (Try to keep the offset of wheels purchased between +35mm and +55mm for the Journey.)

73.1mm Hub Bore (Important for wheel centre bore to be a match or larger. Larger hub bore wheels should have hub centring rings installed.)

• 5 months later...

I was looking for this information today and found this old thread.

I just thought I would update it with the correct information for anyone else who may also be looking for this info.

The bolt pattern is indeed 5 x 127mm (or 5 x 5")

The offset on my 19" wheels are +40. The extra 5mm is probably to clear the brakes.

The centre bore is 71.5mm.