Journey Down....

korax123

Well our 2009 Journey 4cyl has 3100 miles on it and wouldn't start anymore. Just wouldn't crank over but everything would come on just fine.

When we took it to the dealership they said it was the aftermarket alarm which we don't have. Then they told us it would start when they took it off but it was throwing another code so they ordered the part. Well I guess that didn't fix the problem and they ordered another part which won't be here till Nov.7 :banghead: Now my wife talked to them and she doesn't remember what the second thing ordered was. But I will update the thread after I get the car back.

My wife is pregnent and was due last sunday so she is irritated but they did give us a 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4 Door to drive around. It's pretty nice and I have been averaging 20mpg with it so far with the 4.7 V8.

• 1 month later...
Well our 2009 Journey 4cyl has 3100 miles on it and wouldn't start anymore. Just wouldn't crank over but everything would come on just fine.

When we took it to the dealership they said it was the aftermarket alarm which we don't have. Then they told us it would start when they took it off but it was throwing another code so they ordered the part. Well I guess that didn't fix the problem and they ordered another part which won't be here till Nov.7 :banghead: Now my wife talked to them and she doesn't remember what the second thing ordered was. But I will update the thread after I get the car back.

My wife is pregnent and was due last sunday so she is irritated but they did give us a 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4 Door to drive around. It's pretty nice and I have been averaging 20mpg with it so far with the 4.7 V8.

any updates?