Problems with the brake system

Hello friends, here in Brazil many Journey and Freemont, are having problems with the brake system, is something that makes the car stand shaking, vibrating, many cars already exchanged the entire system disk and pads, but the problem persists. I wonder how is the brake system where you live, everything is ok?
Thank you.

That's the problem, here in Brazil the new (2012/2013) are experiencing the same problems, so I wonder if you are also experiencing this problem, ok.

My Journey (2012) so far have not had the problem, but I have many friends with Freemont that the problem is present. Are suspicious that Fiat is sending a lot bad for Brazil. Fiat is not a company with good concept here, it sells most popular cars with low added value.

Edited by dirceuximenes

I have the 2013 R/T AWD... Brakes are superb (so far, 4K+ miles), in fact, just a tad too much. I'm not complaining, but, if I drive the truck for a long period, or we just don't go anywhere for a while (retired and living in the boonies) and I get in the Journey, the first few stops, until I get reaccustomed to the feel, I tend to stand the car on its nose...very good brakes, indeed, at least on mine! I don't know how the new brakes are distributed down the model chain, but, the '13 R/T's look positively huge (front) and that's even on the 19' wheels.

• Official Dodge Support
I know they didnt add the bigger rotors until this model year(2013) and im not 100% sure but I have been told that the upgrade is only on the 2013 AWD models on top of that.

Just went out to the parking lot, compared a SXT and Crew to an R/T. I didn't have a measuring tape with me however size-wise they all look the same. (All and the 19" wheels).

They are exchanging for the same? or putting another model? I saw on the internet selling discs and pads that seem to be better than the original, has anyone tested something other than the original?They are exchanging for the same? or putting another model? I saw on the internet selling discs and pads that seem to be better than the original, has anyone tested something other than the original?

Ive been getting factory parts as Chrysler has been covering them. I say "three sets" because Im including the set the vehicle came with .

the problems you are having is the exact reason why I traded our 2010 in. We tow a popup camper and the last thing i need is bad brakes, the stock mopar ones are crap and the rotors were undersized until this year. I had to take a hit on our financing but am glad I did.