Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine

rolly

• 3 weeks later...

Rolly, I have used this product as well. Just in winter, when I can't wash the vehicle using a hose. Great for getting the salt of the vehicle.

Did you get this from Eshine.ca. I have bought many car care products from them on the advice of a professional detailer that I know.

I had to clay bar my vehicle last week, as some sticky substance (not tree sap as I don't park near/under trees), was all over the vehicle. I believe it was from some the Cherry blossoms that blew our way during an extremely windy day, and of course they settled on the vehicle. After clay barring, I then used a product called Menzerna Power Lock Polymer Sealant. After putting it on, let it cure for 24 hrs and then you can apply some wax if you want to. The sealant will last about 6 months, unlike waxes, I do it once in the spring and once in the fall. I should have used it around beginning of April, I probably could have avoided having to clay bar the vehicle. Very time consuming process.

Rolly, I have used this product as well. Just in winter, when I can't wash the vehicle using a hose. Great for getting the salt of the vehicle.

Did you get this from Eshine.ca. I have bought many car care products from them on the advice of a professional detailer that I know.

Hi Double07,

Yes I did buy it from Eshine. I put some in a spray bottle to make a quick detailer and it works great. I've bought quite a bit of my stuff from them. They are excellent to deal with and very prompt in their delivery. Haven't had a problem yet!

I have ordered a lot of stuff from them. Great company. I have a local company that I can order from, but some of their products are not as good as Eshine, especially when it comes to the drying clothes, and wash mitts.

With the right products, its a lot easier to keep the vehicle looking good.

Edited by doubleO7