Need QUICK answer on RER in a 2009!!

Hi all, I have a deposit on a 2009 1 owner R/T but it does not have nav. I've read through all the topics that I can find about adding nav to a non-nav car. I need to know what is needed and if it's possible to add the high speed RER. If anyone has done this, have you found the viewing angle dangerous during driving? Is it easy to add Uconnect to thsi radio as well? I need to know before I pick this vehicle up. If I can't do it, I will probably just walk away and find a real nav car. I do not want aftermarket nav, I like factory.

I have an 09 R/T with the REN unit. I looked in to swapping it out for one with nav and didn't do it for the following reasons:

1- B I G $$$$$$$$ The REN unit was almost $900 US at the time, then I would need an antenna, of course the cables were extra. Then, if I wanted to update the maps, the disk was around $200, AN UPDATE! I stuck with my Garmin Nuvi with free traffic and lifetime updates. I also like the look of in dash, but not at those prices.

2-I had my dealer install Hands-free/bluetooth to my REN UConnect radio. It consisted of a module and a Mic. I had them do it as part of the car deal so I don't know what it cost, but it only took about an hour.

The REN radio looks the same as the RER but does not have NAV. It has a hard drive for storing music, dvd player, Sat radio, cd player, and of course AM/FM. It has all the handsfree buttons on the radio.

Hope this helps.