Dodge Challenger 20" Wheels on Journey

Rockanroll

I own a 2012 Challenger SXT/SST which has the 20" chrome clad rims with 245/45 tires. We plan on getting a Journey in the Fall, which coincidently would be around the same time I'll be replacing the tires and rims of the Challenger with thicker rubber and retro-style rims. Anyway, I've noticed on this forum that some people have replaced their Journey rims with 20" Jeep rims, some even with the same 245/45 tires. I intend to put my original 20" Challenger rims and 245/45 tires on the Journey. I'm assuming the offset/spacing would be the same, or close enough to fit. Has anyone here already put 20" Challenger (or Charger) rims on their Journey? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

• 2 weeks later...
I own a 2012 Challenger SXT/SST which has the 20" chrome clad rims with 245/45 tires. We plan on getting a Journey in the Fall, which coincidently would be around the same time I'll be replacing the tires and rims of the Challenger with thicker rubber and retro-style rims. Anyway, I've noticed on this forum that some people have replaced their Journey rims with 20" Jeep rims, some even with the same 245/45 tires. I intend to put my original 20" Challenger rims and 245/45 tires on the Journey. I'm assuming the offset/spacing would be the same, or close enough to fit. Has anyone here already put 20" Challenger (or Charger) rims on their Journey? Thanks in advance for your assistance.
This can't be done for two reasons:
1. Different bolt pattern (see nerner's post)
2. Different offset. The lowest offset the Journey can have is 34mm. Any less will cause the wheels to stick out past the fenders. The Challenger AND Jeep rims are less than 35mm (probably in the 20's)
I'm finding it very hard to find aftermarket rims for my Journey that are not convex (upside down bowl shape). Concave rims, like the ones on the challenger, are pretty much out of the question. Also, the Journey has a rare bolt pattern.
Your Challenger's tires (245/45/20) are the right size, though. You just have to find compatible 20" rims.

• 4 weeks later...