Back up light - 3157

Front sidemarker - 168

Glove box - 194

Map light - LED

Map light - 578

Trunk/Cargo area - 579

Edited by davidlb512

For the headlight...

9005 (high beams) can be replaced by 9011 HIR bulbs with a simple trim of the socket tabs,

9006 (low beams) can be replace by 9012 HIR bulbs with a trim of the tabs also..

for more info visit: store. candle power . com.

I have these and they are great...

Looks great burgandy25. I wonder tho, what the reasoning behind making the HIR bulbs, and not match the other factory bulb types. Anyway, do you trim the bulbs, or the bulb housing on the headlight? And if you trim the housing on the headlight, does it make it to where you can't go back to a 9005 or 9006 bulb?

Looks great burgandy25. I wonder tho, what the reasoning behind making the HIR bulbs, and not match the other factory bulb types. Anyway, do you trim the bulbs, or the bulb housing on the headlight? And if you trim the housing on the headlight, does it make it to where you can't go back to a 9005 or 9006 bulb?

Great question to ask! you trim the tap that is attached to the bulb! so no long term modifications to the headlight housing is necessary :) So when you buy a 9011 or 9012 you have to trim one of the three tabs on the bulb itself. Look in this link to see what I mean. http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-91565365470012_2243_878180 You can use an HIR bulb then go back to 9005 or 9006 bulbs if you don't want HIR again.

The HIR bulbs are awesome to say the least. More (usable) Lumens down the road, and longer lasting bulbs; who doesn't want that? and not that much more expensive over regular bulbs. I recommend them to anyone looking to upgrade.

to answer your question about matching to 9005 and 9006 bulbs, I do not fully know but I do know that the HIR bulbs do NOT have silver caps on the end of the bulbs like 9005/9006 bulbs do. And they are used in the last Gen. Dodge Viper and Corvettes, along with other cars that had projectors but don't have HIDs. But they are the same wattage as stock 9005/9005, so you will not fry the wiring or anything...

9005=65W bulb - (9011 (HIR1)) bulb is also 65W

9006=55W bulb - (9012 (HIR2)) bulb is also 55W