My journey is dead - Battery Died

• Official Dodge Support
Well I just thought I would check and see if anyone else had battery issues on their 2011 and it looks like I am not alone. Wife had a fun time getting to work yesterday as the car wouldn't start. When I got home I called roadside and they came and gave it a boost and it started right away.

I put it on charge for an hour and a half and left the block heater on over night. Started right up for her today. If it happens again I will be bringing it in for a new battery. Going to put it on charge for another few hours tonight just in case (I know its not enough fully charge it, but I don't want to leave it unattended in this neighborhood overnight).

zmttoxics,

Have you had any further issues since the beginning of the week?

I will be talking to the service department later this afternoon and I will mention it.

Terry

Chris I just sent you a PM with my service manager's name and toll free number, as I said in the PM, he was asking where you got gas, but as I explained your poor gas mileage was a chronic problem. There really isn't much he could do without putting it on his computer.

Terry

146733255.jpg

Edited by Windancer

• 2 months later...

Reviving this one a little long after the last post here, my apologies. Any update from Chris on this one? I just ordered my 2013 R/T Rallye and I'm interested to see what kind of fuel economy you are getting now. Where abouts do you fill up usually? As you can see, I am also in S'toon. Not expecting my Journey to arrive till end of June from factory (sigh).

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="CDNGeer" data-cid="27623" data-time="1365478295"><p>

Reviving this one a little long after the last post here, my apologies. Any update from Chris on this one? I just ordered my 2013 R/T Rallye and I'm interested to see what kind of fuel economy you are getting now. Where abouts do you fill up usually? As you can see, I am also in S'toon. Not expecting my Journey to arrive till end of June from factory (sigh).</p></blockquote>

Im still on my best 23.5 L/100km now with very gently on gas padal as much as i could! It went as high as 33 L/100km. My journey is 2012 r/t having 1800km now! They said it gets better after broken in so i decided to use my manual stick and do higher rpm before changing shift! This way it helps to break in a bit before my fist oil change at 2000kms.

I ussually get my gas on co-op regular 87 octane rating!