3rd row floormats

wyoram

LOL is there enough room back there for a floormat?

maybe a couple of color coordinated washcloths?

sorry... :hysterical:

LOL.....Yeah not much room back there, but I figured something is better than nothing. Thought about buying some automotive carpet and cut to fit :D

• 2 weeks later...

You could try the rubber mats at Canadian Tire if in Canada. Not sure where you might get them except on the web in the States.

www.canadiantire.ca just search out Dodge Mats.

They have small ones that cover the storage bins in the back that might work and are very flexible and simple to cut.

They also have larger ones for the front with a sort of universal cut to fit system. They are not heavy duty but they have the dodge logo on them if thats what you want. I'll have to see how the small ones fit in the back and how much they may have to be trimmed.

We picked them up to give a bit of extra protection for the carpet and original mats.

The Stewie

Thanks for the site. But I couldn't find anything on mats on their website. Everything showed up as not found for the Journey.

I went and looked again and you are right. The mats do not come up if you search dodge mats.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_...fromSearch=true

That is the link to them. They are classed as a "PlastiColor Dodge Ram Utility Mat"

Thin very flexible rubber or vinyl and can easily be cut. There is a front mat that can be cut in many shapes and has a hole for the little hook the journey mats have. These are specifed as truck or Ram mats so you wouldn't find them under the journey.

I can't find the larger ones we bought.but they are also car and truck floor mats that would go in the front.

They must be for sale in other stores too.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the clearing it up. Those mats look alright. But I would rather have something that went across the whole floor like these in the link. More than likely I will just have to buy a one size fits all and trim it to fit in good.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/product_...D=1219182599433

Yes that would be nice to have a one piece mat back there for the third row. We actually have the small mats in the second row as they fit nicely over the rugs and stow lids.

I have not got around to cutting the larger front mats that are in the stores but not listed on the website any more. They are also Plasticolour like the smaller mats for Dodge Rams and can be cut to many sizes with holes for the little clip in the floor. About 30.00 for two of them.

The Stewie

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have ordered from my Dodge dealership here in the United Kingdom a genuine Dodge third row floormat. It costs £15.99 including taxes.

I pick up my brand new Dodge Journey SE CRD this Thursday, I can't wait....

I have a picture here but I don't know how to upload it!?