2013 White R/T AWD on its way to me!

White2013JourneyGirl

Hey Everyone,

I am waiting on my new 2013 R/T AWD to arrive. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks. On train as we speak (according to dealer anyways!)

I decided on the White TriCoat - Sound package #1 (I think....not totally sure..I am such a girl sometimes! :dreamy: )

I can't wait to share my experiences and read about yours.

Any tips I should be aware of before it arrives?

Thanks!

Congratulations. When did you order it? I ordered a 2013 Journey SXT on September 10th. I liked the White Tri Coat but my wife liked the Copperhead Pearlcoat, so that's what we selected. I don't expect it for a while. As you go further into the model year it usually takes quite a while. Many members of this forum were waiting as long as 4 months. You'll find that this forum is a wealth of information and the members are very supportive. Their experience sure helped me with my decision.

Thanks!!

We actually didn't order it from the factory, it sort of came to us!

Long story short, was going to go for 2012..couldn't find a white one w/ 5 seater and sound package #1 that a dealer was willing to give up. I made a offhand comment by email to the dealer that we were working with, mentioning that if he can get his hands on a white one for a good deal, I'd look at 2013.

Poof!!

He found one; on the train to another dealer in BC and is going to have it brought into North Vancouver for me.

On Monday he said about 10 days..so..who really knows when it will arrive.

I will post when it does, don't you worry!

congrats! I have the '12 DJ R/T - absolutly LOVE it ... couple of minor issues its going back to the dealer this friday for but all in all I absolutly love it! .... best part that I just realized today is that the V6 AWD gets the exact same fuel mileage as my Mazda6 2.3L ... same size tank too ...

So we get the benefits of a V6 "SUV" with the fuel mileage of a 4 cyl ....... either that, or my Mazda6 was just horrible on gas.

Destination - I feel the same way about may mazda, should have gotten better mileage. My husband's A4 gets amazing gas mileage and his car is way heavier than mine and way older (2003). Who knows.

I LOVE the look of the white. I am kind of obsessed. I regretted it every minute that I didn't get my mazda3 in white.

Oh well...on to bigger and better things! Can't wait for it to arrive.

Congratulations JourneyGirl. U will love the DJ. I would suggest you take the Chrysler care package - Paint Sealant, Rust Protection, Undercoating and Fabric Protection. It's a bit pricey but well worth it if u plan on keeping for the next 5 years +. Oh ya, welcome to the forum. Enjoy.