First Recall notice so far on the 3.5 Liter Journey?

I just got a notice that the engine wiring harness may chafe on the left transaxle mount and cause an engine fire.

Anyone else get any other notices on the 3.5 yet? This one is "safety recall H21"

We should be getting one on the reverse/park lockout issue soon. I guess they are waiting for someone to get killed first. Gotta love Corporate America's greed.

I haven't received the letter in the mail, but I just checked Dodge online and the recall is now listed for my VIN number. I attached the PDF that was linked.

Alyssia

I just got a notice that the engine wiring harness may chafe on the left transaxle mount and cause an engine fire.

Anyone else get any other notices on the 3.5 yet? This one is "safety recall H21"

We should be getting one on the reverse/park lockout issue soon. I guess they are waiting for someone to get killed first. Gotta love Corporate America's greed.

H21.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't received the letter in the mail, but I just checked Dodge online and the recall is now listed for my VIN number. I attached the PDF that was linked.

Alyssia

I believe ours is not one affected by that notice and our dealer in Hamilton just got the official notice of the problem today.

I asked him about it previously once I read about it here but they wouldn't look at it cause they would not get paid for it if they did not get notice about it.

theStewie