WeatherTech Mats and Cargo Liner

I never heard of the husky liners. I had been seeing ads in lots of magazines for the weathertech and knew I needed them with having kids. Yeah I paid a bit more than the huskies and I can't compare the two.. But I will say this. About a week after putting my weathertech's in, one of my kids spilt a larger jug of gatorade on the floor. At first I was upset, then I realized.. DUH.. I just took out the mat, dumped out the gatorade and wiped it out. Not a drop on the floor. And that little section covering the middle.. well, that's where the gatorade hit and it just ran over the sides and into the pans. That one incident right there probably saved me an hour or two of scrubbing the carpet. So I love my Weathertech!

In the second seat, one could cut the "hump" portion off creating two separate "trays" allowing easier access to the coolers. Would have to weigh the loss of the protection over the "hump" May be just as easy to remove the second seat mats when needing frequent access to coolers.

Yah... not an option for our DJ as we still have 3 kids at home so one is always sitting in the middle and her feet rest on the hump so I want to maintain the winter protection there. Not sure many people would use those in floor coolers in the winter anyway. Better in the summer for cold beer at the beach.