Copy music from Hard Drive to USB on 2010 Journey ?

Does anyone know if it Is it possable to save music from the Hard Drive to a USB stick or any other portable storage. My radio is going to be replaced for a Nav. problem and would be alot easier if I could just back the music up and copy it back on to the new Hard Drive have over 1200 songs saved, any ideas?

I think we need more information. Does your DJ have a hard drive? If so, not sure how to get music off of that. Probably not the answer you want, but if there is a way to get music off of the HDD, it should be in your manual. My 2011 does not have a hard drive. Where did you get the music from? Didn't you copy it from your computer to a USB to upload the music files to your DJ in the first place? I know hindsight is always 20/20, but in the future, it would be easier to keep a copy of your music on your computer for easy access. Good Luck, hopefully some of the 2010 owners will have some ideas.

Peace.

Yeah it has HD nothing in the book and dodge does not think it is possable but i thought maybe someone figured out a way to do it. the music on the HD came from CD's and computer and i have them all yet but it is a very slow process putting them all back on one by one I will probably put them all on a USB and keep that for a backup.

Thanks for the reply