2013 Journey price

I was on a site today that said the Crew and R/T will see a significant drop in price. They saying $1,000 lower. Also saying upgrades to the SXT and the Crew will have leather seats as standard. New suspension on the R/T , two new colours, etc. Has anyone heard any similar info?

http://www.allpar.com/cars/chrysler/2013/dodge-ram.html

When I went to the 2011 Auto Show, I put a suggestion in that they should have put the heated steering wheel in the Journey then. The Dodge Grand Caravan for 2011 had it, and I said the R/T AWD should have had it, as its a vehicle that I think most people would be taking to the ski slopes. Looks like they finally got it right.

I was really debating earlier this year, should I wait until 2013, but decided to go ahead and get a 2012. Now if it can only be retrofitted in the future?

As for the other changes, it good to see the other models get upgrades which to me makes an appealing vehicle all the more appealing, and the price drop just adds the icing on the cake.