Journey SRT

jack

Has anyone heard of a Journey SRT performance version coming?

Jack I haven't yet. The my sales guy said that it is a very popular car and alot of people are ordering what they want. If the Journey has alot of interest I think we will see a very interesting model in a couple years.

just like the 2007 Sema show where they showed a 2007 Avenger with a 4.0L. Do a google image search and see what I mean,...

"Dodge Stormtrooper" I love this car. I hate the name but again if there is enough interest, you never know.

When I was first looking at the Journey and the salesguy said it was available in the R/T version, I was dissapointed to learn it had the 3.5 and not the 4.0L

Rob

Jack I haven't yet. The my sales guy said that it is a very popular car and alot of people are ordering what they want. If the Journey has alot of interest I think we will see a very interesting model in a couple years.

just like the 2007 Sema show where they showed a 2007 Avenger with a 4.0L. Do a google image search and see what I mean,...

"Dodge Stormtrooper" I love this car. I hate the name but again if there is enough interest, you never know.

When I was first looking at the Journey and the salesguy said it was available in the R/T version, I was dissapointed to learn it had the 3.5 and not the 4.0L

Rob

Yes, I do remember the Storm trooper - what an awesome concept that was! Even the GM forums were talking about how radical it was.

I think Dodge hit the market right with the Journey....it's a good looking vehicle with plenty of performance at a very attractive price!

I was just curious if the SRT people will get their hands on one. Usually, SRT announces a performance version with months of the standard production version hitting the streets.

Yes, I do remember the Storm trooper - what an awesome concept that was! Even the GM forums were talking about how radical it was.

I think Dodge hit the market right with the Journey....it's a good looking vehicle with plenty of performance at a very attractive price!

I was just curious if the SRT people will get their hands on one. Usually, SRT announces a performance version with months of the standard production version hitting the streets.

ya Jack, the Journey fits us to a "T"

I think Dodge hit the market right with the Journey....it's a good looking vehicle with plenty of performance at a very attractive price! You said exactly what I was thinking when we ordered ours.

I love the SRT4 wheels on the Caliber B) I know they are 19X7.5 and the Journey is 19X7 but I wonder if the bolt pattern is the same hmmmmmmmm

• 11 months later...