Hello from Canada

DeceptiCog72283

Hi everyone,

I'm sure I am not the only Canadian member, but hello anyways. I just bought at the end of 2011 a silver (only colour left on the lot :\) 2012 Journey. I believe it's a "crew" trim, whichever it was, it was marketed as the "Canada Value Package".

Just thought I'd join and see what kind of modifications I can bring to my vehicle. Don't know a whole lot about Journey's as I did with my previous vehicle, which was a Sunfire. First time Dodge owner too.

Well...hope to find lots of helpful info and people!

Hmm...interesting.

It definetly does not have the word crew on the bottom right of the hatch (or anywhere on the car), but my insurance certainly seems to think its a crew based on the VIN lol.

BUt looking at the specs...its definetly not a crew. I don't have a V6 in it and I don't have 19 inch wheels.

I'm going to have to call my insurance company tonight.

Thanks for the info!

Edited by DeceptiCog72283

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm from Windsor and retired from Chrysler in 2004 after 35 1/2 years. I own a 2001 Neon and will be purchasing a new Journey in the coming months. Not sure if I will buy the 2012 or wait for the 2013's. By the way, I've been reading the comments on the forum for a couple of days and really appreciate the information that everyone is providing. I'm also pleased that there is so much enthusiasm for Chrysler products. It helps keep my pension intact. Thanks to all!

Hi Rolly welcome to the forum.

I am originally from Windsor and have many(really a lot)

of relatives who work for Chrysler van plant,I spent a lot of time

there as a supplier tech in the 60s.