Ipod adaptor cable and uconnect

I have just bought a 2009 SXT with a RET radio fitted. On the front of the head unit there are two buttons that look like phone controls, when you push them it says that uconnect is not installed. I have also noticed in the lower glove box a cable connector that says ipod on it.

Is it possible to get uconnect fitted in the UK easily?

Where can you get the iPod connector cable to plug an iPod into the connector in the glove box in the UK?

Thanks

Hey there. I have an 09 as well. I have the REN radio, but had the same problem. All my dealer had to do was install the UCONNECT module, which they got right from Dodge. It just plugs right in and they install a mic. They put mine on the drivers side A pillar, but I moved it to the drivers side of the overhead counsel (where the dome lights and sun glass holder are). Plenty of cable for that. You can also get the IPOD cable from Dodge, but I've seen them on EBay as well. There was a post in the past with the part number for the cable, but I couldn't find it. Good luck!