Small Scissor Jack Included in rear

BigCountry

Hey all just thought I'd give you a heads up that the jack included with the Journey can't support the weight of the vehicle. I had a little trouble this weekend installing the aftermarket journey mud flaps and needed to jack up the driver side tire up for clearance factor, I used the jack included in the vehicle and it bent the screw aperture. This didn't render the jack nonoperational, but it did cause me a few issues trying to straighten it out. Maybe something to watch for in the future.

Hey all just thought I'd give you a heads up that the jack included with the Journey can't support the weight of the vehicle. I had a little trouble this weekend installing the aftermarket journey mud flaps and needed to jack up the driver side tire up for clearance factor, I used the jack included in the vehicle and it bent the screw aperture. This didn't render the jack nonoperational, but it did cause me a few issues trying to straighten it out. Maybe something to watch for in the future.

I hope your taking it back to the dealer or calling Chrysler-imagine on the side of the road??