Weathrtech Floor Mat Pictures?

Does anyone have any good pictures of Weathertech front floor mats in their Journey? All the pictures I can find in the forum are Husky, not Weathertech.

I currenlty have Husky liners in the front and Weathertech linders in the 2nd row, 3rd row, and cargo area. The Husky liners are pretty good, but I don't love the fit. There's too much of a gap between the edge of the liner and the door sill. The fit of the Weathertechs in the other rows is much better. The reason I went with Huskies for the front was that Weathertech doesn't yet make a front mat with two hook holes. But if the fit is a lot better, I would be willing to move one of the floor hooks.

Can somebody with Weathertech front mats please post some pics? Or if anyone can direct me to some pics if they're already posted, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

The WeatherTech have the same gap between the edge of the mat and

the door sill insert,I'll post a pic shortly.

I give up this system will not allow me to post any more pics--Gggrrrr

Edited by bigtsr

Can somebody with Weathertech front mats please post some pics? Or if anyone can direct me to some pics if they're already posted, I would appreciate it.

I would post some pics but after rereading your post I'm afraid my response wouldn't be too helpful. I have a 2010 Journey R/T, I have some Weathertech liners but mine only have a single hook. I must admit the liners are great especially since we are in the midst of some unseasonably warm weather. There should be over a foot of snow on the ground and it should be very cold by now

I would post some pics but after rereading your post I'm afraid my response wouldn't be too helpful.

I think your pics would still be helpful. If I go with Weathertechs, I'll essentially be converting to a single hook system so it would be the same as yours. But if the coverage is the same as the Huskies, I won't bother. Thanks!

I think your pics would still be helpful. If I go with Weathertechs, I'll essentially be converting to a single hook system so it would be the same as yours. But if the coverage is the same as the Huskies, I won't bother. Thanks!

Personally I think the Weathertechs fit better than the Husky liners but that is a personal opinion and there may be others who would disagree with me. I will try to take some photos tonight when I get home from work or first thing tomorrow morning.

Terry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...