8.4 " Screen.... : (

When I purchased my 20123 Journey R/T end of October the dealer told me the 8.4" screens would not be available until mid 2012. I drove through the lot the other day and they have one in stock now with the 8.4 screen. I was pissed, If I would have known I would have waited 6 weeks to buy mine....

He was obviously wrong. Unfortunately, a lot of sales people will say anything to make a sale whether they know the answer or not. The 8.4 was available to order starting in early October with builds starting November 1st. That's why they're just starting to arrive at dealers now.

• 1 month later...

Plus you build vin number will have the 4.3 listed for the Journey you have............I had the same issue with my R/T bought in Nov/12

I don't really care too much anyway, It's the wife's ride.....LOL.........We were more intrested in the AWD,Heated leather,Sunroof,and 283 HP mini-van...OOPS ....cross-over I mean.........................LOL.........towing was important so I added the factory hitch...We have two ATV's.......Caper.........

• 2 weeks later...