13,000 KM before first oil change??

caperinmuskoka

I agree. It's great to have a dealership that appreciates customer loyalty. After several bad service experiences with one particular Chrysler dealership in Windsor after a history of purchasing 6 vehicles over the years, I decided to go to another dealership to order my new Journey. I'm sure the change in ownership was definately the problem. They not only lost my business but my son's as well.

*cough* WINDSOR CHRYSLER *cough*.... I have had bad experiences at a windsor dealship and will not go back because of it either... we purchased our 3rd vehicle from another dealship also *cough* PINNICLE CHRYSLER *cough* as they treated us like part of thier family and not a quick sale. As for the oil changes I always do the 5000 KM thing and usually do my first oil change at 1000 KM just to make sure the engine broke in properly before i start to tow with it.

*cough* WINDSOR PINNICLE CHRYSLER *cough* as they treated us like part of thier family and not a quick sale.

It's really too bad some of us have had such bad experiences with dealers. I guess I am really spoiled because Norm at Indian Head Chrysler is a very good friend, sure he always wants to sell me a vehicle which is his job, but he cetainly understands me and my needs and is very cognizant of that.

Terry