What a Nightmare

Genny

My 2010 Journey has been in the shop for a month now with transmission problems. I can not get it fixed. The dealership says they can't get parts. I am not sure that I believe them. I caled Dodge and they are no help. They will not even return my calls. I don't know what to do. this is my first (and last) Dodge. Does anyone know what I should do?

My 2010 Journey has been in the shop for a month now with transmission problems. I can not get it fixed. The dealership says they can't get parts. I am not sure that I believe them. I caled Dodge and they are no help. They will not even return my calls. I don't know what to do. this is my first (and last) Dodge. Does anyone know what I should do?

if it is covered under the factory warr. ask them to provide a rental car as it is in for repaires and taking too long. every time my 2011 has been in the dealership for more than 2 nights for covered repaires they provide me with a rental car till it is fixed. i would be calling the phone number listed in the back of your warrenty book that is the main office over warrentys. and if couldnt get any help there i would take all my paperwork and go talk to a lawyer about what recorse you have

if it is covered under the factory warr. ask them to provide a rental car as it is in for repaires and taking too long. every time my 2011 has been in the dealership for more than 2 nights for covered repaires they provide me with a rental car till it is fixed. i would be calling the phone number listed in the back of your warrenty book that is the main office over warrentys. and if couldnt get any help there i would take all my paperwork and go talk to a lawyer about what recorse you have

Thank you-I am thinking that I may need a lawyer also -I do have a junky little rental and was fine with that for awhile but it has been a bit over a month now and no hope of getting it back any time soon-Was hoping Dodge would help me but doesnt look good