Exterior Mods On My Car

Windancer

To All;

Just thought I would show everyone some exterior mods I have made, now that my car is clean. As I have mentioned before not everyone will like what I have done to my car. As you can see by the photos I have the chrome mirror caps, the chrome R/T emblem, the chrome Buick "portholes" and chrome edging on my hood air deflector. What isn't seen is I also have the chrome edging on my sunroof air deflector, chrome sill plates and a chrome gas tank cover.

I had the portholes left over from my convertible PT Cruiser

Terry

Edited by Windancer

Thanks for all the replies and looks at the photos. As I said the mods aren't for everyone and I can inderstand that. I had the portholes left over from my convertible PT Cruiser so I decided to install them on my Journey. IMO, I like the "finishing" touch that the chrome edging gives the car, others may not and I don't mind as everyone has different ideas. I'm still thinking about some chrome side steps on it.

terry

Edited by Windancer

take the portholes off and youre golden. portholes look fake, cheap, cheesy, you name it....on ANY car! any mod you buy from walmart does not belong on any car

Thanks but I like my car the way it is, you are certainly entitled to your opinion which I will respect. As I said what I have done to my car is not for everybody, which is fine. I guess the mod thing comes from having a PT Cruiser and seeing so many different mods done to it.

Terry

• 4 weeks later...

Love the mirror caps. Looking to get some for my Journey. They will look great with the current items on my Journey. So far I have put on a bug deflector,window visors,chrome gas cap,chrome side steps,chrome window sill treatment,chrome lower door panels,chrome lower tailgate edge and chrome fender edges.

Love the mirror caps. Looking to get some for my Journey. They will look great with the current items on my Journey. So far I have put on a bug deflector,window visors,chrome gas cap,chrome side steps,chrome window sill treatment,chrome lower door panels,chrome lower tailgate edge and chrome fender edges.

Todd would love to see pics of all the mods you've done! I'm trying to find my own chrome limit and this thread has helped alot.

Thanks Windancer

Todd would love to see pics of all the mods you've done! I'm trying to find my own chrome limit and this thread has helped alot.

Thanks Windancer

The only picture I have so far is on a website called spd-kilz.com. They take pictures of vehicles at car shows. Check out the gallery,Kanata car show,aug.28. The picture is on the second row beside a pink cuda.