Hi from Europe

pacman

Hello. I own a Dodge Journey SXT 4 months ago, now, that Dodge and Chrysler won't be in Europe.

I've read a lot before registering, and learned a lot, too. From this side of Atlantic ocean, it's not easy finding accesories for our cars, but we manage as well as we can.

If someone has any question about Journey in Europe, just ask. I've got to say that mine is diesel engineered, and manual gear (6 speed).

Hello. I own a Dodge Journey SXT 4 months ago, now, that Dodge and Chrysler won't be in Europe.

I've read a lot before registering, and learned a lot, too. From this side of Atlantic ocean, it's not easy finding accesories for our cars, but we manage as well as we can.

If someone has any question about Journey in Europe, just ask. I've got to say that mine is diesel engineered, and manual gear (6 speed).

glad to see you on the site, wish we could get the diesel option over here, what size is the engine and how is the performance of your journey, guess it gets great mileage..

Edited by 2late4u

glad to see you on the site, wish we could get the diesel option over here, what size is the engine and how is the performance of your journey, guess it gets great mileage..

Well, though it's only 2.000 cc. it's 140 CV, something less than your 2.4, because modern diesel engines always have a turbo. It's nice to drive, because you get big torque from low revolutions, even it's not very powerful. About mileage, board computer shows me 10 litres for 100 km, that's 23 mpg, more or less. I use the car 80% city, 20% highway. The "ugly thing" in diesel engines is the noise. You always know is engine is on or off, even inside the car with windows up.

What I really miss is automatic gear, but I couldnĀ“t choose, I bought a new car, but retailed.