2011 With New Wheels

coolram62

I posted I had tried 2011 Durango wheels but the fitment is off due to the offset of 56.4mm causing them to contact the front calipers. I wanted to stay with 18" wheels to have a better selection of tires (not to metion prices). I finally decided on American Racing AR95T 18x8, +30mm offset wheels. They compliment the blackberry pearl nicely. The tires are Nitto NT850+ CUV 235/60R-18 107V with a UTQG 500AAA. They ride well so far and generate about the same amount of noise as the stock Kumhos. I haven't had a chance to try them out in the rain but the reviews have them doing well.

post-4138-0-79380600-1313956594_thumb.jp

Edited by coolram62

Just out of curiosity, what made you decide to go with 18s? I know many (including myself) decided to go with 16s or 17s to help with the pricing.

The 18's do look good on your Journey!

Thank you all for the compliments on my Journey's new shoes. Armendegga she already had 17" on her and I thought of going to different wheels but I thought going that far why not upgrade the tires. I've never had good luck with Kuhmos and these don't really impress in wet weather. The price difference really wasn't that much when I decided to change both.