so far I like it alot

2late4u

have had my 2011 crew for about 3 months,took it on a trip from alabama to las vegas for a month and half. drove real good and was a dream to drive on the road. gas mileage wasnt as good going out about 21 mpg on the freeway driving 70 to 80 mph. around town was getting about 19 mpg. the trip was about 2000 miles each way.coming home i started getting up to 30 to 32 mpg per tank doing the math each full fill-up the best was when i was going thur new mexico and oaklahoma and arizona . by the time i got back home I had about 5400 miles on it with no problems that most of the folks are talking about on this site. i just had the oil changed at the dealership and the one problem that some have had that was the peace of metal by the rear tail light that was loose and pushes out just about 1/8 to 1/4 inch. the salesman that sold me mine came out to talk to me and said he had just sold another journey and when i told him about my problem he showed me one just off the truck that was the same as mine and they need to put a clip in and chrysler is working to get it fixed. no problems with the brakes or batteries or any of the other problems and i hope it stays that way.as most things the more fancy they make them or load them up with electronics the more problems that can happen,but i havent tried to load any songs into the radio and only used the dvd 1 time

• 2 months later...

excellent. another happy owner. :)

well i do have to admit. just got the oil changed again with about 10340 miles and they had to turn the front roters a tad they said due to the pulsesation i was feeling in the steering wheel,told them at that mileage i thought they should have replaced them since most of the miles was on the interstate. but at least if i do have any more problems i have it on record at the dealership. also they did a reflash on the computer for the trans, and radio,and the air condtioner for the problem of losing the settings on the air. still pleased with my journey