2009 Journey Owners-Letter from Chrysler

Ed11729

I recently received a letter from Chrysler regarding the brakes on my 2009 R/T. The letter indicated that if I put brakes on my Journey prior to 24,000, they would provide a refund less $50 deductable. I fit into that category, completed the form and I recieved a check in the mail from Chrysler for $244 which included the price for the front pads and rotors.

Anyone else recieve this letter? I was amazed at the promt response plus a phone call from Chrysler.

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

I recently received a letter from Chrysler regarding the brakes on my 2009 R/T. The letter indicated that if I put brakes on my Journey prior to 24,000, they would provide a refund less $50 deductable. I fit into that category, completed the form and I recieved a check in the mail from Chrysler for $244 which included the price for the front pads and rotors.

Anyone else recieve this letter? I was amazed at the promt response plus a phone call from Chrysler.

Ed

I got the letter after we traded our '09 in for a '10 SXT. And I did better than the letter. I had the front brakes serviced when it only had 22K on it. Chrysler eventually reimbursed me in full for the brake service - no deductible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...