Wierd electrical issues.

Our UK Journey R/T is a little over two years old now. Recently there's been two strange electrical issues with it. A few weeks back the radio wouldn't switch on, I tried turning it on and off few times. I turned off the ignition a few times but nothing. Then the following day it came back on as though nothing was wrong.

Today the ventillation controls didn't work. The heater fan was working but when you go to change the air direction from floor/face/windscreen nothing would happen so. I happened to be near my local dealer so popped in. By the time the service guy came out to take a look it was working again fine. Wierd!

Anyone else have these strange one off electrical issues?

BAC, is this on a 2011? Mine is having one small issue sometimes. Right now we are having pretty warm weather so our A/C is always set at a certain level, blowing out the upper vents, at level 3 usually, and so on. Well, sometimes, I'd say maybe once a week, after shutting car off to run in a store, we'll come back out, start the Journey, and it's like the climate controls went back to a default. Default meaning air temp is right in the middle, floor vents blow, and entire climate system is off first off. So, we would have to put everything back to where we like it. It's quite weird.

I think I'm noticing weird stuff with my brand new 2011 Crew. Sometimes the radio recognizes the SD card in the slot, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes as I'm approaching the car, the doors unlock, sometimes I have to press the button on the handle to unlock them. Sometimes I try locking the doors with the button on the handle and it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes if I just keep the button pressed in for about 5 seconds it works. Also, sometimes the search option on the radio works, and sometimes it doesn't. Weird. I'm not sure yet if it's something I'm doing wrong, or if its strange behavior on the car's part.