Finally

SaskGuy

150 Km drive from dealer was a pleasure!!!

After reading EVERY post, watching EVERY youtube video, looking at EVERY internet picture...... IT'S IN MY DRIVEWAY!!!! Stayed up late installing bug deflector and sill protectors. Now i'm late for work because I slept in... gotta go...

Perry

150 Km drive from dealer was a pleasure!!! After reading EVERY post, watching EVERY youtube video, looking at EVERY internet picture...... IT'S IN MY DRIVEWAY!!!! Stayed up late installing bug deflector and sill protectors. Now i'm late for work because I slept in... gotta go..

Congrats, I hope you enjoy it.

Terry

After reading EVERY post, watching EVERY youtube video, looking at EVERY internet picture...... IT'S IN MY DRIVEWAY!!!! Stayed up late installing bug deflector and sill protectors. Now i'm late for work because I slept in... gotta go...

Perry

Congrats Perry, It does feel good when the wait is over Yes? Hope you love yours like we love ours.

Len

Congrats! How tough/easy it was to install the Bug deflector?

I realize it wasn't me you were asking, I had my dealer install mine. Seeing it done and knowing what I know now, you could easily do it. See my gallery for photos. http://www.dodgejourneyforum.com/index.php?/gallery/member/2388-windancer/

Terry

Edited by Windancer

Perry

Congrats, after a very long wait!!! So...did it come with the 8.4? Any surprises? First impressions?? Let's hear!

Congrats!

How tough/easy it was to install the Bug deflector?

Thanks... The hardest part of installing the bug deflector was understanding the crappy instructions!! The instructions are pictures only, but they don't make any sense. Using a drill on a 4 hour old car is a bit unnerving, but I got it done...

If anyone is going to tackle it themselves, I can post my interpretation of the instructions when I get a moment..

Perry

Congrats Perry, It does feel good when the wait is over Yes? Hope you love yours like we love ours.

Len

We LOVE the car... In fact, my wife just texted me a few minutes ago, asking if it was OK to love a car or if it was crazy!!!!!

Congrats, after a very long wait!!! So...did it come with the 8.4? Any surprises? First impressions?? Let's hear!

The 8.4n is as quick as everyone said.. I am impressed. My phone paired flawlessly and actually sounds better on bluetooth than it does when using the handset.

I LOVE the brilliant black... The black floormats are going to drive me crazy, trying to keep clean, but I will probably give up in about 3 months.

There were no suprises, thanks to this forum!!