CT noob

Destination

Welcome to the forum,hope you get a good deal on your trade.I just picked up my journey a couple weeks ago.Nothing but good things to say about my new wheels,nice ride very quiet inside and once you get inside it looks like a high end luxury car.Kudos to dodge on the interior redesign thats what sold it for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked it up last night. It's a beauty. A silver Crew model with three row seating, nav, sat, 19" wheels, back up camera, Alpine, heated seats and mirrors, dual climate and rear climate, remote start, sunroof etc... Nicest car I've ever had.

Like ta2200 said, it was the interior and ride quality that sold me.

Congrats, I'm still jaw dropped over the overall look! I don't particular am attracted to American cars, love JDM cars all my life, but this Journey really struck a note on it's styling!

I signed off on a CREW model too 5 seater in white. The car is already on the lot and is being prepared for delivery on Monday; Silver was my second choice, but they didn't have any on the lot with the package I was looking for and also the wife's car was silver already, so we wanted a bit of a change.