2011 Journey Crew, where did you go?

Probably the same place that the R/T went a while ago... It will be back!!

what happened with the R/T? sorry for my lack of historical knowledge, but to be perfectly honest i wanted nothing to do with chrysler vehicles until 2 months ago when I saw the 2011 journey and its accompanied price tag.

what happened with the R/T? sorry for my lack of historical knowledge, but to be perfectly honest i wanted nothing to do with chrysler vehicles until 2 months ago when I saw the 2011 journey and its accompanied price tag.

The R/T was off the .ca website, on the website, off the website .... for a while.

Hope you are able to decide on (and find) the configuration that you want. The Journeys seem to be selling pretty well in Canada!

The R/T was off the .ca website, on the website, off the website .... for a while.

Hope you are able to decide on (and find) the configuration that you want. The Journeys seem to be selling pretty well in Canada!

indeed, my wife and I are aiming fall 2011 for our purchase, so plent of time for the Crew to come back.

• 3 weeks later...

I think they removed the Crew (and soon the R/T) as they come standard with the 8.4" screen, and that screen is now no longer being produced as it was coming from Japan, etc.

I had a very hard time finding a Crew and got the last one in Quebec and Ontario. They likely removed it off the site once it sold out. The R/T is pricier so may take longer to sell out at which point it will be removed from the site.

I guess eventually they will find someone else to produce the screens and re-introduce them to the market.

That's my best guess...

If you dont end up getting one soon you may end up with a 4 inch touch screen instead of an 8.Just the rumours floating around now but it would suck to miss out on the 8 inch screen it works really well.There are a few other parts in short supply so you may miss out on some options till next years models.Heard the back-up sensors and cameras were in short supply as well.I wasnt planning on getting a journey till the fall but decided to get one now just in case.The journey rt is getting harder to find on the lots.