mrlux

Yeah, but that might mean they are great in ice and snow.

The Journey is the best selling Crossover in Canada. I suspect it's mostly due to the amount of vehicle you get for the price, because by and large Canadians are frugal with their money.

Having the build plant in Mexico is likely Chrysler's smartest move in a long time because you can be sure the labor costs and operating costs are alot less than if it were in the US or Canada. This translates into a lower product cost.

When I shopped around, the Journey R/T was by far the best bang for the buck - best in class engine, best interior, most standard features, and the technology puts the competition to shame.

The sticker price on my R/T is under $34k. To get a comparable AWD V6 Equinox with way fewer standard bells and whistles was pushing $36k. And to boot with the Chrysler discount and money I talked the dealer out of, I only paid $29,270.

Anyway...I digress...

Edited by Geer

I know that I was not expecting SO much car for the price that I had researched before I went for a test drive. I was expecting a much cheaper interior. I just don't see anything inferior about the 2011. I hope that I am not proven wrong....

Yes...fingers crossed...that they have worked most of the bugs out of the 1st gen models. They put a huge amount of development into the pentastar 3.6, and the technical specs and build technology is very impressive. The old 3.5 scares me enough that I don't think I would have rolled the dice on one.

Imported from detroit B) . my canadien boys are right across the border, and thank you canadiens for making the journey the best selling crossover in canada.

my father works in chrysler and my whole family has extreme pride for the city of detroit and chrysler right now and it's current comeback. loving every minute of it.