New to the forum

mrlux

Wanted to say hi. Just registered today. I pick up my new 2011 Lux tomorrow. Just found out mine came in with the new front and rear bumper treatment. Not sure yet if I like it as well as the "old" style. Also found out that the dark cherry crystal pearl paint is no longer available. Wondering what happens if we have a fender bender. Not a good way to start off. I also have a 2005 Rumblebee Ram 1500 truck.

Welcome,

I know what you mean about the fascia. Mine will be coming with the new one. It is a good thing that it will look like the 2012, but I think the old one looks classier..?? I love the rest of the journey so the fascia will grow on me.

The paint should be available through the parts department for quite a while so you shouldn't have to worry about multi-colored quarter panels! The situation in Japan will hopefully be fixed in the near future and suppliers can resume their normal routines.

I am envious. You get your car tomorrow, mine won't be here till June.... :banghead:

so you probably got it by now, can we see pics please.

one thing lacking very much in this forum, PICS, you guys need to post pics of everything, it makes a forum all more exciting, get a account on photobucket and put up pics of your ride. i see new 2011 members pop up all the time but they never put up pics of their ride.

come on people, post pics, they're worth a 1000 words. :happy feet: