I picked up my new 2011 Journey SXT. The only option I added was the $275 upgrade to the 4.3 uconnect stereo which the Dodge website explained as having wireless connectivity otherwise known as bluetooth. I spent basically an evening trying to find the bluetooth and when i went to the dealer the comment was thats a new stereo and we have no idea. They are checking with the reps but curious if others ae having this problem. The dealer thinks itmay be a screwup and that it should not have said bluetooth or that it is for americans only. They will let me know next week if they get an answer from Chrysler.

I picked up my new 2011 Journey SXT. The only option I added was the $275 upgrade to the 4.3 uconnect stereo which the Dodge website explained as having wireless connectivity otherwise known as bluetooth. I spent basically an evening trying to find the bluetooth and when i went to the dealer the comment was thats a new stereo and we have no idea. They are checking with the reps but curious if others ae having this problem. The dealer thinks itmay be a screwup and that it should not have said bluetooth or that it is for americans only. They will let me know next week if they get an answer from Chrysler.

there's no such thing as 2011 sxt, you probably have a mainstreet or the 4 cylinder express.

@2011mainmango: Roasty47 is in Canada and we still have the SXT model. The model range goes CVP, SE Plus, SXT, Crew and R/T.

@Roasty47: On your steering wheel, do you have the two voice command buttons on the left side, above the 4 EVIC buttons? If you do, then you have Bluetooth, if not, you don't have Bluetooth. From what I can tell, adding the $275 option to the 4.3 radio to make it the 4.3S radio only gives you Sirius satellite as the only extra. Bluetooth is still a separate $300 option, just like on all the other models. Pretty sure the dodge.ca website is just plain wrong in that adding the $275 option does not give you wireless connectivity, it only gives Sirius.

@2011mainmango: Roasty47 is in Canada and we still have the SXT model. The model range goes CVP, SE Plus, SXT, Crew and R/T.

@Roasty47: On your steering wheel, do you have the two voice command buttons on the left side, above the 4 EVIC buttons? If you do, then you have Bluetooth, if not, you don't have Bluetooth. From what I can tell, adding the $275 option to the 4.3 radio to make it the 4.3S radio only gives you Sirius satellite as the only extra. Bluetooth is still a separate $300 option, just like on all the other models. Pretty sure the dodge.ca website is just plain wrong in that adding the $275 option does not give you wireless connectivity, it only gives Sirius.

You are correct there are no extra buttons on the left side. At first I thought the dealer screwed up and i received a vehicle without the upgraded stereo but more than likely the website is wrong. In my mind i was paying for the bluetooth and the stereo upgrade was a throw in.

wow, i didn't know that, that is pretty weird, wonder why chrysler did this scheme in the u.s only. <_<

wow, i didn't know that, that is pretty weird, wonder why chrysler did this scheme in the u.s only. <_<

DRB the interior and options are diffeent in Canada-----our 2011 R/T has full leather and all the bells and whistles 19" inch mags --Std is NOT chrome- which in MHO are crap hubcaps