Auto Climate Control

JourneyNorth

my 09 RT always stays as set when in auto mode

Journey was a no go this morning. Pressed the start button and everything lit up but would not engage the starter. Remote start was also a no go. Battery was still up so I don't know. Tilt Deck tow truck just picked it up and gone to the dealer. How depressing.

Miles

Journey was a no go this morning. Pressed the start button and everything lit up but would not engage the starter. Remote start was also a no go. Battery was still up so I don't know. Tilt Deck tow truck just picked it up and gone to the dealer. How depressing.

Miles

Park lockout mechanism<<my guess

The park lockout mechanism just stops you from shifting from park when you are not pressing the break pedal. I don't think it has anything to do with engaging or disengaging the starter.

you are right , I was thinking something on the line of the vehicle not reading that it was in park.

• 7 months later...

For some reason on my 2011 R/T the Auto Climate Control resets to off when I shut off the Journey. Am I missing something or not setting it up properly? Frustrating! Thanks for any help.

Miles

My 2011 Journey does the same. How did they fix this problem? My Service Advisor never encountered this problem before. Thanks

• 1 month later...