Do the following:

1. Click the More button in the lower right corner.

2. Click the Settings button.

3. Click on the option "Auto-On Comfort & Remote Start"

4. Remove the check mark from "Auto-on Driver Heated/Vented Seat & Steering Wheel with Vehicle Start"

Note that I sometimes have to press the box a few times before the check mark will disappear. I also do this with the ignition in the Run setting (vehicle not on)

4. Remove the check mark from "Auto-on Driver Heated/Vented Seat & Steering Wheel with Vehicle Start"

Note that I sometimes have to press the box a few times before the check mark will disappear. I also do this with the ignition in the Run setting (vehicle not on)

Funny you mention that you had to hit the box a few times...so did I - enough that I thought it was strange!

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere, too, that the heated seat (if set to automatically come on), only comes on automatically if the outside temp is below a certain value (don't remember what temp it was...)

I think if you have the temperature set to LOW before you shut the vehicle off, they will not come on automatically when its started back up.

EDIT: I was wrong about that. I just got in to mine with the temp at 21 degrees, not low, and the seats didnt come on. I can only assume its based on the outside temperature.

Edited by hereticj