2011 Owner's Information DVD

DVD plays in Journey & dealers PC. I can play almost any other DVD in PC player but not the Owners Info DVD???

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks

My 2010 Owners DVD played just fine on my home setup. Have you tried starting it manually and not letting the auto start take over. Just a thought.

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

If all else fails. One of my inserts said that the original owner of the vehicle could get a free printed manual from the dealer upon request..

I did this as I prefer the printed manual. Apparently it costs the dealer but that was not a concern of mine..

:rolleyes:

If all else fails. One of my inserts said that the original owner of the vehicle could get a free printed manual from the dealer upon request..

I did this as I prefer the printed manual. Apparently it costs the dealer but that was not a concern of mine..

Thanks for the fine print. Just contacted dealer for the hard copy & awaiting for reply.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the fine print. Just contacted dealer for the hard copy & awaiting for reply.

Just an update for everyone; I had my brother copy the DVD for me onto a blank DVD.

I just played the copy & everything is good. Thanks to all for the suggestions but I'm not happy that the dealer was not willing to provide me with another DVD to try. There still is the issue of why my player wouldn't read the original but at this point I have a fix & am moving on.