2011 Crew almost here!

drb227

Just got word today that my Journey has arrived! I pick it up Tuesday. CAN'T WAIT!!

I am getting a 2011 Crew, white exterior, black cloth interior. It has only the Flexible Seating group and the Navigation and Sound Group I as options, which is exactly what I wanted. Not super keen on the white but I can live with it. Didn't want to have to wait 2-3 months for an order, since my Caliber lease is done in March.

Some of the key features that I wanted were heated seats, Bluetooth and the upgraded sound system. You have to get the Crew or the R/T to get heated seats, so the Crew it was!

The Nav and Sound group really has a lot of features - Uconnect Touch 8.4N, Nav, Sirius, upgraded sound system, rear parking sensors, rear camera, Uconnect voice command.

The Journey was originally destined for another dealership not too far away and I found it by looking at the online inventories on the Dodge.ca website. That is a truly crappy and slow website too! Anyway, told my sales rep what I wanted and where it was and he took care of the rest.

I am getting winter tires on steelies put on the day after I pick it up. Got a great deal on the tires since it's the end of the winter tire season.

Will post pics after I have picked it up.

Edited by drb227

Just got word today that my Journey has arrived! I pick it up Tuesday. CAN'T WAIT!!

I am getting a 2011 Crew, white exterior, black cloth interior. It has only the Flexible Seating group and the Navigation and Sound Group I as options, which is exactly what I wanted. Not super keen on the white but I can live with it. Didn't want to have to wait 2-3 months for an order, since my Caliber lease is done in March.

Some of the key features that I wanted were heated seats, Bluetooth and the upgraded sound system. You have to get the Crew or the R/T to get heated seats, so the Crew it was!

The Nav and Sound group really has a lot of features - Uconnect Touch 8.4N, Nav, Sirius, upgraded sound system, rear parking sensors, rear camera, Uconnect voice command.

The Journey was originally destined for another dealership not too far away and I found it by looking at the online inventories on the Dodge.ca website. That is a truly crappy and slow website too! Anyway, told my sales rep what I wanted and where it was and he took care of the rest.

I am getting winter tires on steelies put on the day after I pick it up. Got a great deal on the tires since it's the end of the winter tire season.

Will post pics after I have picked it up.