New Journey in Ottawa

mutler

Cool! Which dealership did you get it from? I too am from Ottawa and typically deal with Metro.

I bought it at Capital Dodge in Kanata. They had a blowout weekend for 2010s: I seem to have gotten a good deal, $7k below sticker. They would not negotiate anything else in :(

• 3 months later...

2011 SXT Crew: Bought @ Kingston Dodge Chrysler. I live in Lansdowne. Mango Tango Orange. Love it so far. Have added front bug deflector, Fr & Rr mud guards, Weather Tech window vents, and the hidden hitch from the Dealer. It has lots of power and price wise it was way ahead of anything else that was similarly equiped. I had a 1993 jeep cherokee that was just under $29K when new and the new journey was just around $30K so I think that was very good considering it was almost 19 years since I bought the jeep. The Journey is 100 times the vehicle the jeep ever was. Even when it was brand new, it was never like the journey. I lived with the jeep for 19 years almost. I think they will burry me in this one. LOL :sing_rain: