lower front spoiler

warbladejm

on some of the journey pictures i see they have a lower front piece mainly on vehicles located outside of USA

here is a pic of what i am talking about

td164_main.jpg

i've tried looking thru all the part catalogs and can't find it anywhere if anyone could get a part number for it i would appreciate it

Edited by warbladejm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

The Ebay lip splitter you can buy at the home depot as well. This is in the weather strip section.

This 05178283AA might only be available for outside the US and can not be ordered through mopar.com.

I just ordered this lower front facia for my 2010 Journey. It comes on the 2011 Journey base model. The US part number is 5178283AC. It was $69.13 shipped.

• 2 weeks later...

The Ebay lip splitter you can buy at the home depot as well. This is in the weather strip section.

This 05178283AA might only be available for outside the US and can not be ordered through mopar.com.

Did you use the Home Depot Weather strip for your Journey? If so can you provide details, and do you have pics?

on some of the journey pictures i see they have a lower front piece mainly on vehicles located outside of USA

here is a pic of what i am talking about

td164_main.jpg

i've tried looking thru all the part catalogs and can't find it anywhere if anyone could get a part number for it i would appreciate it

I did not even realized already coz comes with it when I bought it back in 2008.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just ordered this lower front facia for my 2010 Journey. It comes on the 2011 Journey base model. The US part number is 5178283AC. It was $69.13 shipped.

Did you have to order thru your local dealer? I hit a raccoon on Thanksgiving Day. Put a big crease in the hard plastic extension, as well as tore up the lower panel underneath. Dodge.com said they couldn't give me a part number. If you Google that part number (5178283AC) you get some Russian site with that part.

Does anyone know if you can replace the grey part of the new 2011 front fascia? My wife hit a little something and it may need replacing.

I am quite sure you can't. I looked at mine and it is one solid peice. It would either be repairable, or you'd need to replace the entire bumper cover.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have any directions on how to replace this. Saw a couple major bolts underneath that's shying me away from attempting without directions. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

This part is now available in Canada at least. I have one sitting out at my dealer as I type this. I saw it last Friday and never picked it up, I was more interested in getting my Chrysler step bars installed. See http://www.dodgejour.../606-side-bars/

Terry

Edited by Windancer