Clicking Noise when making a right or left turn

I took my 2010 Dodge Journey with 18k to the dealer 3 weeks ago with a list of problems, but the one they couldn't fix was a clicking noise when I turn. At first they told me they didn't hear anything and then I took a ride with them to point it out. They made me wait for 2 hours and then tell me they don't know what it is and they put a call into Chrysler. I am so frustrated with all the problems I have had with this car. All four rotors had to be replaced already as well. Anyone else have this problem?

• 2 months later...

I took my 2010 Dodge Journey with 18k to the dealer 3 weeks ago with a list of problems, but the one they couldn't fix was a clicking noise when I turn. At first they told me they didn't hear anything and then I took a ride with them to point it out. They made me wait for 2 hours and then tell me they don't know what it is and they put a call into Chrysler. I am so frustrated with all the problems I have had with this car. All four rotors had to be replaced already as well. Anyone else have this problem?

Do you have 19" tires? I have noticed with our '09 Journey that the tire will rub at the extreme end of the wheel turn (if that makes sense). Small price to pay for such a great turning radius. Obvious solution for this, when turning the wheel to the limit, turn the wheel back slightly. Don't let it rub.