2015 journey cam sensor code

My journey is throwing a p0369 cam sensor bank 1 module 2. 3.6 vvt , 160k miles. It does not show limp mode. This is the only code, when you drive above 2-3k rpm it bogs down and will not go above 2-3k. It shifts fine and has no effect on speed other than a slight shutter when releasing the gas if you’re doing above 60. If you erase the code and idle in park or rev in park, the code does not show back up, you have to be driving. I replaced both cam sensors, checked the wiring harness, replaced both bank one phase selanoids and the oil filter housing and sensors, which fixed it the longest. I’m running out of ideas. There are no unusual noises from the engine and no hesitation on startup.

Edited by Dragonscars
Update

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Dodge Support

We appreciate your outreach, and the information given. Dragon.  Its regretful to hear of your concerns, and our team would certainly like to see where we can assist. For added clarification, have you ensured that your vehicle does not have a Faulty PCM or crankshaft sensor. Also, have you brought this to the attention of your dealership for a hands-on diagnosis? Any information is appreciated as we work to resolve your concern.

Chris,

Dodge Cares