Favorite Features!

s.foy

My wife has a 2010 R/T (FWD with NAV and Convenience Group II, but no 3rd row- very rare combo). Seems like the Journey gets a bad rap, but I've come to appreciate it more and more as time goes by. Here are some cool features I've noticed:

1. Key/Remote - The key and the remote are one in the same. Not too big and it inserts easily into the ignition. The remote has tremendous range which works great with the remote start.

2. Can't grind the starter - Speaking of the key, if you turn the key to start the car while it's already running, nothing happens! It knows not to engage the starter and make that horrible grinding sound.

3. Aluminum hood - This has to be one of the easiest hoods to lift up. It is so much lighter than a conventional steel hood.

4. Folding Exterior mirrors - A lot of cars have this, but not all. Nice to see Dodge didn't cheap-out here.

5. Wipers return to down position - If you turn off the car while the wipers are on, the wipers automatically return to their down position.

Steve

Besides the ones you listed, I love the thought put into storage, which is why we bought it instead of something from Mazda or Ford in the first place. Under-seat storage on the passenger side, door storage on both, under-floor in front of the back seats.... How they used available dead space really stood out.

I also like the rear-seat mirror wraparound. Handy for keeping an eye on the two kids in the back.

Also like the tap feature for signaling,the window down feature with the fob,the ipod connect,the remote start automatically turns the rear defrost on,the lights on with the wipers feature,the "gascap"word instead of a check engine light,the back doors open right up.

Also like the tap feature for signaling,the window down feature with the fob,the ipod connect,the remote start automatically turns the rear defrost on,the lights on with the wipers feature,the "gascap"word instead of a check engine light,the back doors open right up.

I didn't know the lights turn on with the wipers or you could lower the windows with the remote. What button do you use to make that happen???

Thanks,

Steve