Second trip.

jmjit

Just got back from Vegas from a Softball Tournament. I drove about another 500 miles i am now at 6000 plus.I still have not had 1 issues or 1 complaint.I did read about the 5mph lag in cruise control which is true,but it is was any lower it would be shifting up and down every time you hit a small incline so i get the 5 mph thing...i also met a Journey with 40,000 miles driven and the had nothign but good thngs to say about thier Journey..

Thats is all till next time.............

.I did read about the 5mph lag in cruise control which is true,but it is was any lower it would be shifting up and down every time you hit a small incline

a quick fix on the highway is to put the shifter in autostick mode that way the cruise control can't shift for you and it stay in gear #6 .....

How do you do that? Put the shift down where the +/- signs are?

Exactly , when you put the shifter at the +/- position the cruise control no longer have control of the gears but YOU will.. so it will not shifting up and down every time you hit a small incline. If you do need more power shift down/up yourself as needed.

When you go downhill with a big incline with the cruise control enabled the transmission will down shift and the engine will rev high trying to keep the selected speed but i just hate this behaviour....so this is why i use the autostick mode , it shift when i want .

Just try to not forget the shifter in the autostick mode :)