Factory GPS Option: Importing POI? & Using while in motion?

Love my brand new Journey R/T. Got it with Navigation package, so it has the screen on the top of the dash.

But, I tell ya'.. without touchscreen, the data entry is a PAIN! To enter a location, you gotta spin through all the text with that silly knob.. man alive. When you're used to a GPS touch screen.. the dial is a real chore. So.. Anyone know if you can import POI (points of interest) into the unit?

Also... anyone know if you can override the "Safety" feature that prevents you from entering destinations while in motion? I cannot believe (maybe I am doing it wrong!) that you cannot enter a waypoint while you are driving. Or, even search for a gas station, or hotel while the car is in motion. A little window pops up telling me I cannot use that feature while the vehicle is in motion... argh. Yet, I can scroll through all the other toys on the screen while in motion...

Also.. on a funny side note.. what do you call your Journey? We used to have a car (Fusion).. and a Mini Van, so we would say.. I'm taking the car, or I am taking the van. Not sure what to call the Journey.. other than "journey" :P Truck doesn't seem right. Van isn't right... SU-Van seems ok :) Thoughts?

Love my brand new Journey R/T. Got it with Navigation package, so it has the screen on the top of the dash.

But, I tell ya'.. without touchscreen, the data entry is a PAIN! To enter a location, you gotta spin through all the text with that silly knob.. man alive. When you're used to a GPS touch screen.. the dial is a real chore. So.. Anyone know if you can import POI (points of interest) into the unit?

Also... anyone know if you can override the "Safety" feature that prevents you from entering destinations while in motion? I cannot believe (maybe I am doing it wrong!) that you cannot enter a waypoint while you are driving. Or, even search for a gas station, or hotel while the car is in motion. A little window pops up telling me I cannot use that feature while the vehicle is in motion... argh. Yet, I can scroll through all the other toys on the screen while in motion...

Also.. on a funny side note.. what do you call your Journey? We used to have a car (Fusion).. and a Mini Van, so we would say.. I'm taking the car, or I am taking the van. Not sure what to call the Journey.. other than "journey" :P Truck doesn't seem right. Van isn't right... SU-Van seems ok :) Thoughts?