Been awhile since I posted and thought I would share my new "Stock" system. Not exactly a bose system but it works, I plan on upgrading the door speakers soon. But for now this works.

Told my wife it's now a sports car being a 2 seater ? ? ? ? 

20230816_121417.thumb.jpg.0341ede34a345e9c9c1068f0c56a82d0.jpg

I just got to watch your video with the volume turned on. WELL, you definitely played the right song for my tastes!

I've never seen roof panels vibrate so much!...you may end up relaying the sealing caulking in it if you go "whole guns" too long....LOL

I take it that while driving that the volume is turned down much lower???

My wife will not let me have volume turned up higher than 10 on the stock radios in our cars. I can barely hear the songs, or is it that I'm constantly more attuned to listening for vehicle noises??

She loves her '13 RT AWD with 19" rims. They do ride and corner so much tighter than the 17's on our other 2 Journey's.....just not looking forward to new tires for it when the time comes. She also misses the sunroof that she had in her old ride....08 Pontiac G6gt. I told her that like another old rock song....YOU CAN"T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT

Edited by 5rebel9

1 hour ago, 5rebel9 said:

I just got to watch your video with the volume turned on. WELL, you definitely played the right song for my tastes!

I've never seen roof panels vibrate so much!...you may end up relaying the sealing caulking in it if you go "whole guns" too long....LOL

I take it that while driving that the volume is turned down much lower???

My wife will not let me have volume turned up higher than 10 on the stock radios in our cars. I can barely hear the songs, or is it that I'm constantly more attuned to listening for vehicle noises??

She loves her '13 RT AWD with 19" rims. They do ride and corner so much tighter than the 17's on our other 2 Journey's.....just not looking forward to new tires for it when the time comes. She also misses the sunroof that she had in her old ride....08 Pontiac G6gt. I told her that like another old rock song....YOU CAN"T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT

Honestly I always say I want a sunroof when I buy a car but use it maybe 2 or 3 times a year. And if my car doesn't have it complain I wish it did lol

Ya I don't typically drive with it all the way up. 1) it's hard to drive when your eyes are vibrating ? ? and 2) also system can only support full tilt for so long. I typically will turn it down at red lights out of respect since not everyone want to feel what I am playing lol

But yes going from my stock wheels to the 20s it feels allot more planted around corners. I imagine 19s would feel the same