New 2011 Journey

jaymista

I am wondering if anyone has heard when the new 2011 will be on the dealers car lots. It is supposed to have a new V6 engine with another 50 horsepower and better gas mileage. Also the interior is being re-designed and improvements are being made to the suspension or something like that. But when is it coming out. We are already in November and I haven't seen or heard about a release date.

I am wondering if anyone has heard when the new 2011 will be on the dealers car lots. It is supposed to have a new V6 engine with another 50 horsepower and better gas mileage. Also the interior is being re-designed and improvements are being made to the suspension or something like that. But when is it coming out. We are already in November and I haven't seen or heard about a release date.

I talked with a salesman at my local dealership yesterday and asked the same question. He said that there are still 2010 models landing at the dealers. So I am guessing that the 2011 models will still be more than a month or two away, as you can still build a 2010 from the Dodge site. If that is indeed the case, before we see any 2011 models, the assembly plant would still need to be retrofitted with the new tooling for the upcoming new models.

I was talking to the maintenance supervisor at my Dodge dealer yesterday and he said he thought it should be coming out sometime in December. I noticed they still had a lot of 2010's on their car lot however. I read a lot of reports that come directly from Chrysler but I haven't come across a release date yet.

• 1 month later...

Here in Brazil Dodge sells the Journey only with a 2.7 liter V6 engine. We heard about the new 3.6 pentastar is to replace all V6 dodge engines, anyone know something about it?

Other question is: All Dodge Journeys are capable of running on E85 ethanol fuel?

Here in Brazil is very easy and cheap to use ethanol. It would be a major factor in choosing a Dodge vehicle here, even with the need to ad 15% gasoline every tank.

Tanks

• 2 months later...

Still no sign of 2011 Dodge Journey where I live. A friend told me they are definitely coming in this month. From what I read, they are a good upgrade with a new V6 engine and better interior. The main thing I hope they improved is where the coffee cups are located!